Every single woman out there wants to look elegant and stylish. Choosing an Elegance dress to wear can make you look younger than your age. Women over 60 and overweight can enhance their look and look younger by only wearing an appropriate dress. There are numerous attires, but not each will make you elegant, beautiful and stylish. Dress code is the only hack that will make you look bold and younger than your age. Women over 60 and overweight can get inspiration from here to look younger and slim.
Yes, it’s true that the aging is inevitable, but still you can follow these techniques to avoid aging
Nothing works as good in beating aging as the Exercise does. Exercise daily to look younger, it not only helps you to get rid of obesity but it also helps you in many ways:
- It helps you sleep better which reduces dark circles & puffy eyes.
- It also promotes Human Growth Hormones, making you look younger.
- Exercise inhibits clock from ticking by retaining the length of your telomeres which gets shorter as you grow older.
The retinoid cream helps your body to produce more collagen. The more the collagen the younger you look. It also helps in getting rid of wrinkles, acne & age spots.
Antioxidants fight with the free radicals that bost up the process of aging. So, when you eat/have more antioxidants in your diet you are supposed to slow down the aging process and reverse the effects of aging.
51-year-old supermodel Carol Alt uses antioxidants
Stay young forever; Anti-aging tips
- Quit smoking.
- Limit your alcohol intake.
- Cut down on processed foods, especially carbohydrates.
- Sleep like a baby.
- Use fewer Steam rooms and saunas should.
- Add Omega 3 fatty acids to your diet or supplement.
- Keep your weight stable.
- Try to sleep on your back.
What to Wear To Be Elegant, classy and stylish?
When it comes to dressing, the confusion stays forever. If you are over 50 or 60 you can choose jeans. However, there is a need to find the appropriate size, cut and style.
Following are some of the best looks of a woman in 50s
No matter what your age is, Be Smart and follow:
- Find a good tailor, You look best when you wear fit clothes
- Define your waist, size doesn’t matter.
- Your skirt and dress lengths should touch the knee
- Don’t show too much skin; too-short skirts and tops that are too low don’t flatter anyone
- Wear simple dresses
- Mute the loud prints, go for solid colors
WHAT NOT TO WEAR IN YOUR 60S?
Following is the list of Don’ts. You should avoid using these things in order to look Elegant, classy, and stylish.
- Ankle bracelets
- Boy shorts and short shorts
- Elastic waist pants
- Penny loafers
- Acid washed, ripped or super low riding jeans
- Newsboy caps
- Tie Dye
- Flesh colored hose
- Souvenir, college T-shirts or T-shirts with sayings/ quotes
- Cargo pants